500 Error on registration page

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
sidleyrw

500 Error on registration page

Beitrag von sidleyrw »

I have an issue, when the site visits this page: "../adm_program/modules/profile/profile_new.php?new_user=2" to register new members it's blank. I can't find any settings to sort this, except "Enable Registration" which is ticked.

If I create a member from the Cpanel, it does the name duplication check, then forwards to "../adm_program/modules/profile/profile_new.php?new_user=2" and still get a blank screen.

I have updated the site to the latest version, which went great. But still has this registration page error. Any ideas or approaches I can take to solve this?
fasse
Administrator

Re: 500 Error on registration page

Beitrag von fasse »

Do you have access to a PHP errorlog? Maybe there are some informations what went wrong at your page.
sidleyrw

Beitrag von sidleyrw »

Thank you. I activated the logs. User error on my part. The error message stated that a field called "Saturday Evening" contained an invalid input, which was causing the exception to be thrown, ie the input being provided for this field didnt match the expected format or data type. So, it just stopped working. I went in and amended the profile field and all is working well. :lol:
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Nice that it now works for you.

I have improved the code, so that in future versions you get a message with the problem and not a blank page.
https://github.com/Admidio/admidio/issues/1406
Antworten