Number of participants

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
Schwartz

Number of participants

Beitrag von Schwartz »

In ADMIDIO You have the option to set a max number of participants, and when this max is reached, then the participation is automatic closed.

You also have the possibility to add custom fields, that will be seen and can be used by participating an event.

Example : You are a club, and You have a Christmas-party.
You want to use the web for registration instead of a piece of paper hanging in the club.
You make a custom-field "number of participants". That is because the members can bring their husband/wife.
The member logs in and participate and type in the number of participants ( 1 or 2 )
The event-owner can see which members participate and how many there will be total ( well - he has to count but he can bring the data to excel )
All is fine.

Example 2 : You are a club, and You arrange a trip to another town/club/theater.
You want to use the web for registration instead of a piece of paper hanging in the club.
You make a custom-field "number of participants". That is because the members can bring their husband/wife.
The member logs in and participate and type in the number of participants ( 1 or 2 )

You know that there will be a max of 50, as You shall drive with a bus, and that is the max - or You only have 50 seats in the theater.
Therefore You set a max number of participants to 50 - but how to handle that a member can be either 1 or 2 participants and having that number counted instead of always 1.?
Is this possible ?

Kind regards
Schwartz
fasse
Administrator

Re: Number of participants

Beitrag von fasse »

Hi Schwarz,

Nie its not possible, but we are working For a solution in version 3.3 exact For this problem.

Best regards
Fasse
Schwartz

Re: Number of participants

Beitrag von Schwartz »

Hello Fasse

Glad to hear, it will come.
In addition to the number of participants, I also have a question of waiting-lists - I will post this in another thread.
I guess You have considered waiting lists, but I will ask anyway.

Kind regards
Schwartz
Antworten