CAPTHCA not working

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
Fidelanten

CAPTHCA not working

Beitrag von Fidelanten »

Hi,
When going to the /adm_program/system/password_reset.php page,I get a captha box but that is more or less empty, Only some lines are seen. As I am preregistering all the members, I whould ike to skip tha captha box all togehter. Is that possible? My whish is that the pregeistered users get credentials (passwords) just by entering their email address, with no captcha.
Thanks for any thoughts,
Staffan
Bild
fasse
Administrator

Re: CAPTHCA not working

Beitrag von fasse »

You can aktivate / deaktivate the captcha in every module settings. Go to settings > registration or settings > messages and deaktivate the captcha.
Fidelanten

Beitrag von Fidelanten »

Thank you fasse,
I gave it a try but then... I changed my mind. I will go with CAPTCHA after all.
But still - all my members are preregistered, and self registration is disabled, so the only case when CAPTCHA is needed is at the Forgot password page.
So, I am back where I started. CAPTCHA doesn't show any letters. See img. I have tried different typefaces and settings but to no avail. I have no idea where to look. Any suggestions?

Bild
http://www.fondoptioner.net/docs/220930 ... aerror.jpg
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

Can you please check if the PHP gb-support is enabled. You can go the Admidio preferences in the php section and click the link to phpinfo(), after that please check if settings in the GD-Support section. This should be enabled .
Fidelanten

Beitrag von Fidelanten »

Thanks again,
Seems enabled. Below is everything under that section. Further below are some general info, if my setup is causing the problem. Everything else works perfectly. Just the letters in the CAPTCHA don't work.

==========
GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
FreeType Support enabled
FreeType Linkage with freetype
FreeType Version 2.9.1
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPEG Support enabled
libJPEG Version 9 compatible
PNG Support enabled
libPNG Version 1.6.34